Benefits of Fasting:
Fasting carries enormous health benefits. It can work wonders for human health. Nearly all the body organs and systems are benefited from it. Fasting is a powerful weight-loss tool. It improves brain functions, creates new proteins, accelerates ketone body formation. Slow aging, repair tissue, reduces inflammation, improves liver and heart functions, reduces insulin resistance. Reduce symptoms of multiple sclerosis, reduce LDL level, help in the repair of tissue, and increase Human Growth Hormone level.
“Fasting and its effects on human health” subjected to enormous research during recent years. The comforts, luxury, and ease of modern lifestyle turned us into couch potatoes. As the proverb goes,” everything comes at a price”, so our lifestyle, which has cost us our very precious commodity, our health. Modern humans are fighting with obesity, diabetes, metabolic diseases, and other countless ailments that were unheard of in the past. The human body never designed to be fed with calories rich diet three times a day. With snacks in between and with little or no physical activity.
Misuse and carelessness towards our natural tendencies and devastating effects on our overall health. As result hypertension, obesity, diabetes, elevated triglycerides, muscle lethargy and a slew of other diseases attack us at a very early age and we have to live with regular medication intake and speedy aging. Ramadan Fasting a gift from Allah, that overhauls, maintain, and repairs our body tissue. To negate a few of the negatives effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
Benefits of Fasting:
Ramadan Fasting immensely beneficial for our overall health. Here we explain some benefits of fasting.
- Fasting prompts weight loss. How? Liver stores glucose as a preferential form of energy before turning to burn body fats. Research shows that it takes nearly 10 hours to deplete liver stores of energy and turning to the use of body fat.
- People who fast regularly may experience less brain damage in case of stroke. As they are better capable to resist oxygen and energy deprivation.
- Fasting carries robust-disease-modifying benefits esp in case of chronic diseases like obesity. Diabetes, cancer, bowel diseases, and neurodegenerative brain diseases.
- It found that fasting improves health indicators and can slow or even reverse aging and disease processes.
- Human studies of fasting found that independent of weight loss. improvement in disease indicators such as insulin resistance. Blood fat abnormality, hypertension, and inflammation are seen.
- The patient of multiple sclerosis experience marked a reduction in symptoms just after two months of regular fasting.
More about the benefits of fasting:
- Fasting can prompt recovery from injuries.
- During fasting, a new protein is formed. Cells obtain protein from nonessential sources, break them down into amino acids, and these amino acids used to build new proteins. Then After Iftar, a lot of new proteins formed in the brain and elsewhere.
- During fasting, fats used for energy, giving rise to the production of ketones. These ketones are known to influence many molecules and proteins involved in various health functions and aging.
- A very wonderful benefit of fasting its effect on the Human Growth Hormone. HGH can skyrocket during fasting ( some research claims as much as 5 fold increase is observed).
In short, there are a lot of Benefits of Fasting and a very powerful mechanism. That reduces inflammation, protects from heart disease, reduces LDL, slows down aging. Prevents cancer, and promotes the growth of new nerve cells in the brain.
Fasting unparalleled and it has no alternative. So
Keep Fasting, Stay Healthy.